Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I am NOT having Twins!!

When I first started showing a couple months ago, a couple people made comments that I looked like I was having twins....I was just happy to be showing!  However, yesterday a stranger asked me when I was due.  When I told her in 3 months, she said "Oh, I've always wanted twins!  How fun!"  Aaaahhhhhh!!!!  I am not having twins and don't think I look THAT big.  I've seen people pregnant with twins, I just don't think I look that big.  Maybe it's because I am carrying so low?  I carried C low as well and got a few comments along the way about how big I was.  Baby and I are both measuring on track, so I know we are fine. 

I guess even pregnant ladies having "fat" days where we don't want to hear how big we are!

Note: I tried to find a picture of me so I can show you my "twin" belly, but I don't have any recent pictures of just me!  I think I need to get from behind the camera and start having others take my picture!  Maybe Hubby can take a few pics soon and I can post them up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment