Saturday, July 24, 2010

Guest Blog: Wifey's TV

Hey everybody! For some time Wifey has been asking me to guest blog and I have something on my mind.

How do I keep getting caught up in Wifey's TV shows?

I love scripted TV, but for some reason I keep getting sucked into these reality based shows my wife watches. Lets take for example 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey.' Here is how I typically get wrapped up in these things.

Me: What are you watching?

Her: This new housewives show.

Me: Why? Come one this thing is dumb.

Her: Fine don't watch.

Me: *In my head* Damn, this is the only TV I can watch. I'll score some points if sit here and act interested.

Me: So who is that women on screen? What's her deal? No, the other one. Yeah the one with the fake boobs. (Now I'm really interested) Why is she such a bitch? Wait, how can they afford that huge house? There is no furniture! I'll get to the bottom of this. Look honey Wikipedia says they are in foreclosure. See they cant afford that house, told you. Ooooohhhh that one chick has a criminal record. She has kids! Poor kids. Uh-oh there is a cat fight brewing! Wow they are pulling hair! Let me just add this to the TiVo in case we want to watch more later.

Her: *Rolls Eyes*
 
Thanks Hubby!  Anyone else find their TV time being overtaken by having to explain everything? 
 

1 comment:

  1. Haha, love that your husband guest posted and admitted to watching those kind of shows!

    ReplyDelete