Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Eeeekkkk!

For some reason I thought buying white pants was a good idea.  I haven't worn white pants in a while, but they looked so cool in this weather and the leg even rolls up to make them carpi's.  Very cool, right?  Well, twice now...yes, twice...I have accidentally put a colored shirt in with my pants.  The first time it was a green tank top and I had to rewash the pants to get the green color (mostly) off.  If you look closely and in the right light, you can this see a green hue.  Then yesterday, I spilled chocolate milk on my pants on my way to work.  Luckily I was close enough to home that I was able to run in and treat them (and change clothes,) and the shirt I was wearing, and then throw them in the laundry when I got home.  Well, guess what?  The shirt is a blue tie-dye!  Eeeekkkk!  Halfway through the wash cycle, I remembered.  Grrrr...I had to rewash the pants in bleach because they turned so blue!  Aaaahhhh!  I am currently waiting for the dyer to finish to see if they are wearable.  They looked pretty good out of the wash, but we'll see. 

Oh well, I'll still wear them as long as they are completely blue, so take that pregnancy brain trying to ruin my clothes!

Have you ever made a laundry mistake?  (I will admit this isn't the first time, last year there was a white t-shirt mixed in with the reds incident!)

No comments:

Post a Comment