Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weird Pregnancy Thing...

I smell smoke EVERYWHERE!  It is so annoying!  And not smoke like sitting by a campfire roasting marshmallows, or the sweet smell of a pipe...nope, smoke, like cigarette smoke.  I smell it so strongly that at times it chokes me up, you know like when you walk behind someone smoking and you suddenly can't talk?  Yeah, that bad.  I smell it when people brew coffee, just sitting on my couch, walking around Target, sitting at my desk at work, and even when I'm driving down the road!  I've read that some pregnant women think that coffee smells like cigarettes, but it's not only when around coffee.  It is so annoying!  How do I get away from it?  I've even asked people around me if they smell it because it is so strong.  Oh well, I guess this is one of those things that will pass when I have the baby...but fingers crossed sooner!!



No comments:

Post a Comment