Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Fever

I'm pretty sure Hubby is going to cry when he reads this post, but I just can't keep it in any longer!  I am starting to get The Fever.  You know the one...the one that is caused by seeing all the squishy new babies on Twitter and Facebook.  I don't have it full on yet, but I can definitely feel it starting.

It wasn't helped any when we got out our old hard-drive that we store all our old pictures on and I saw a bunch of little C pictures.  This of course, lead me to looking at N baby pictures.  And I have to say, we make some cute babies!  Why wouldn't we want another?


Baby C

Baby N

So, a request to all those lovely people posting pics of barely used babies (ohmygoodness, I can smell the newborn smell!), please stop!  I can't stop myself from looking at them, and then thinking of the smell, and then remembering what it feels like to cuddle with a small little being who doesn't talk back...it really would help hold off The Fever a little longer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment