Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer Fun: Play Dough Edition

The other day we were having a tough morning.  N was cranky and I knew the usual activities just were not going to cut it.  So, I looked in the toy closet and pulled something out that I have been trying to avoid...play dough.  Don't get me wrong, I love play dough; however, N still loves to put everything in his mouth, and I just didn't have the time to make edible play dough because we needed entertainment NOW.

So...the iPod came out, and we jammed to Brady Rymer while we "play doughed" (it's a word, trust me...no need to look it up).











And, like any good activity, snack followed.

To say play dough was a success would be a major understatement.  In fact, I think there's some outside right now that needs to be cleaned up...

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
    Would you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs?
    I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome web site!

    Look into my blog post: digital voice recorders

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious
    experience on the topic of unpredicted emotions.

    Also visit my blog post - top golf gps 2013 ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's remarkable to go to see this website and reading the views of all friends regarding this post, while I am also zealous of getting knowledge.

    My web blog - golf gps device

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always used to study piece of writing in news papers but now as I
    am a user of net therefore from now I am
    using net for articles, thanks to web.

    Have a look at my site: the best gps system

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up something new from right here.
    I did however expertise several technical issues
    using this site, since I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to
    load properly. I had been wondering if your web host
    is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

    My homepage car gps navigation

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for
    book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to new updates and will share this website
    with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

    Feel free to visit my website consumer reports best gps 2011

    ReplyDelete