Thursday, April 14, 2011

*sigh*

I had trouble writing a post for today.  I was going to answer Becky's question about my parenting style...but that is a huge question!  I am working on an answer, but when I wrote the post, it was really long and wordy, and very unorganized.  So, I am going to take a little more time to answer, I'm thinking it might even be a multi-post answer.  So, for your viewing pleasure, I give you this video.  Enjoy!

(Excuse the mess in the background, we had just returned from a trip and hadn't put anything away yet.)  This starts as C getting "kicked" by N, and then develops into C getting knocked over by N's "smelly feet".

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love how C just looks at N and then randomly falls over!

    Wahoo for answering questions - can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete