Saturday, November 6, 2010

Almost Done!

Tuesday, November 9 is the big day!  If I don't go into labor before and have this little dude, this is it!  Hopefully the labor will go as quick as it did with C! 

Don't get me wrong, I actually really enjoy being pregnant, up until a couple weeks ago that is.  This baby got big!  I told my OBGYN that I felt like the wimpiest second time mom ever!  I never went through a lot of this pain with C.  He was induced at 37 weeks due to no growth.  He was born at 4lb 14oz, so really small, he never dropped, I never had contractions (that I could tell) until I was started on the Cervidil, I never had swelling to the point of it hurting.  So yes, I was very spoiled my first pregnancy, and I'm sure I have not handled the last couple of weeks with as much grace as I could have.  Oh well, IT'S ALMOST OVER!!!! 

Having a beautiful little boy at the end of this pregnancy will be wonderful, but there are a few other things I am looking forward to...
     *laying on my stomach...oh I cannot wait!
     *being able to roll over in bed without it being a 400 point turn (seriously, not kidding!)
     *only having to get up once, if that, to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night
     *being able to sleep all night (okay, okay...I know this one will take a little while, but seriously, I can't wait!)
     *having a few more clothes to choose between....I don't have a huge wardrobe by any means, but it seems a lot bigger after wearing my maternity clothes for so long
     *being able to play with C a little more...it just takes too much effort to get off the couch and play, sitting on the couch and watching TV is so much easier

I know there's more, but I have little to no brain left after this pregnancy...I guess I can add better memory (hopefully!) to the list of things I'm looking forward too!

I am going to try setting a few posts to post while I am at the hospital, not sure what they will be about, but I am sure super exciting like always :)  But, I do apologize in advance if they don't get set up, I will be sure to post at least a short blog post when I get back with pictures and stats!

I was going to end this post with a super cute picture of me recently, but realized I don't really have one that shows off my belly very well.  Poor second child already, with C we did pregnancy pictures and everything!

1 comment: