Friday, October 1, 2010

Dear Diary...

Dear Diary,
Hi, it's me, HC.  I know it's been a while, and I am soooooo sorry.  I will never go so long without writing in you AGAIN!  Things have just been so crazy, I don't even know where to begin....

Yup, if you ever find any of my many diaries from middle school or high school, about every third page will start like this!  I was never very good at keeping up with them, but this blog is different, I promise! 

First, let me apologize for the unannounced break.  I was not expecting it, but things were getting crazy!  First of all, everything and everyone is fine.  Unfortunately, I started to feel overwhelmed and like things were getting away from me.  I was exhausted and was feeling like something had to give.  Without realizing it, the blog just kinda stopped.  I did realize the other day that I was missing something, and it took me a minute to realize that it was blogging.  I enjoy blogging and getting ideas out, maybe venting a little, or at least expressing my opinion on things!  Trust me, I would have rather given up work, but that was not an option :) 

So, it might take me a little while, but I will get back to blogging regularly.  I just need to learn to take things slower and not stress so much over the things I can't change.  Right now I'm trying to live by this prayer...


Hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'll write again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment