Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School!

C had a great first day of school! We had a rough start because he wanted more breakfast and we didn't have enough time, so we will have to start a little earlier today :) Don't worry, I didn't let him starve! He ate a nutra-grain bar and some milk in the car. Once we got to school, he was very excited to find where his hat went "Where hat go?" Once inside Ms. T's class, he wasn't so sure, but quickly started playing, even through some tears. The key to stop crying you ask? The playground of course! The rest of the day was smooth sailing. He did some work, made a few new friends, ate lunch and even took a great nap! I wasn't able to take any pictures after I left him in the morning (well, I did sneak in a nap time!) because if he saw me, the tears would have started again, but hopefully we will have more pictures to share of his classroom soon!







3 comments:

  1. Great pictures - that 2nd one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love the picture of him walking down the hallway, so bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is he with his little backpack! Oh my goodness! Glad to hear the day went well!

    Our 6th graders are so quiet this year!!

    ReplyDelete