Sunday, May 22, 2011

One Year!

Wow!  Saturday was my one year blogiversary!  I started this blog after much encouragement from Hubby, Becky and Darcie, and I'm very glad I did.  I've had such a great time sharing my family's joys, struggles, and growth.  I've got some big ideas rolling around in this pretty little head of mine, I cannot wait to unveil them!  I'm not sure when that's going to be, but as soon as I do...you will be the firsts to see it :-)

A lot has changed from when I started this blog a year ago...



*I was a mom to one...now, I'm a mom to two!
*I had no interest in twitter...now, I LOVE twitter (follow @snotandtots)!
*C was still in a crib, taking a pacifier, and wearing a diaper...now, none of that is true!
*I was 3 months pregnant...now, N is 6 months old!
*C was going to my moms house every day, being spoiled rotten....now, he goes to school 5 days a  
week (but is still being spoiled rotten)!
*Hubby and I were scared stressed excited about life with kids....now, well, some things just don't 
change!



Thanks for the great year everyone!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a difference a year makes indeed!!! Happy blogiversary!!!

    ReplyDelete