Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bed Rest and a Wedding

Ahhh...bed rest.  Luckily, mine is over, hopefully for the pregnancy.  I'm hoping my body had it's little freak out and is now all better.  I watched so much TV, I'm not sure I could even tell you what!  I mainly focused on catching up on Seasons 1 and 2 of The Real Housewives of New Jersey.  It makes me want to move to Jersey, get bigger hair, and start some fights! 

I did miss the wedding of two really good friends though.  It sounded like an awesome time, lots of friends, lots of food, and lots of drinking to be had!  Hubby was a groomsman, so he still went...no reason for both of us to miss the wedding.  I will admit that by Saturday night (even with the visit of a great friend) I was lonely and just wanted him home!  I have to say, he did a great job of keeping me included.  He sent lots of pictures (which is the only way saw him in his tux!) and called whenever he had time...he even called and read us (Darcie and I) the toast he was going to give. 


Handsome Hubby!

The car stuffed with a monkey (actually from our wedding!) and balloons.

I am still trying to take it easy so I don't have to be put on bed rest and miss out all the other fun things the summer has in store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment